Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.net page does not work if cookies disabled in the browser.

ASP.net page does not work if cookies disabled in the browser.

=?Utf-8?B?ZG90bmV0dGVzdGVy?=

Hi,

I was trying to write cookies in an asp.net page. To test it I disabled the
cookies in my browser. But then the page did not load and kept on loading it
indefinitely. I commented the code that writes the cookie but still the page
seems to be in an un-ending redirecting loop.

Whats the problem and how can I resolve it?

Thanks.

Mark Milley

It sounds like you have something loop running indefinately. It's
difficult to tell without code samples.