Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > dreamweaver media flash button is not working in ASP.net

dreamweaver media flash button is not working in ASP.net

Shun

Hello ,

I am Designing an website using ASP.Net. I have designed the HTML template
using Dreamweaver 8, in that i have used the Media flash buttons. now i have
converted the Html page to ASP.net page. now my problem is with the media
flash buttons which i have used on the template can't view in the ASP.Net
page. but it is working in the browser. so please help me.

Thanx in advance

Regards
Shun.

Paul Henderson

> now my problem is with the media flash buttons
> which i have used on the template can't view in the ASP.Net
> page. but it is working in the browser.

If you mean they don't display in the VS designer, then that's just
because it doesn't support displaying embedded objects...but if they
display when the page is viewed in the browser, does it matter?

[or maybe I'm missing your point here...if so, pleaes post the relevant
code or describe the problem slightly more clearly]