Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Naming bookmark folders

Naming bookmark folders

Petey the Wonder Dog

I'm looking for ideas for names for bookmarked folders.

Seems I've got about 20 (too many) and a load of subfolders in each.

I need better organization.
So all I'm looking for is a list of maybe ten primary folder names
that people are comfortable with.

For example, I have named my primary folders

Toolbar folder
Money/finance
Fun stuff
Medical stuff
PC/Download sites
Search engines
and random folders that apply only to specific stuff I need, like my
real estate MLS searches.

I'd just like to know what other people use for their primary folder
names that "generally" encompass all the basics.

TIA
Dave