Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Printable Report

Printable Report

Tales Mein

I need to pull some data from a database and present it to the user in Word
or Excel or some format that the user can then print. I'm afraid to just use
IE, because it always sticks the date, or the URL on the page.

Where can I start?

Patrick.O.Ige

Tales if you have Reporting services try using it.
Patrick
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Printable version RS ASP .Net 1 02-03-2006 02:40 PM
Removing Non-Printable Character Data Matt ASP .Net 0 10-24-2005 02:53 AM
Question about string.printable and non-printable characters Daniel Alexandre Python 2 03-21-2005 12:34 PM
Any special considerations for making printable version of page? moondaddy ASP .Net 5 04-15-2004 09:22 PM
Need encryption class to printable ascii Jim Java 4 01-13-2004 05:03 PM

Advertisments