Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Button OnClick does not fire on first postback, but does on second

Button OnClick does not fire on first postback, but does on second

Janet Collins

I have a button on a user control on a form. I have the Click event wired
to an event handler.

The first time I click the button, the page postsback, but does not invoke
my event handler.

The second time I click the buttion, it does fire the event handler.

I'm stumped... help would be appreciated