Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla calendar question / request for feature

Mozilla calendar question / request for feature

Larry Spitz

Is it possible to set multiple alarms on a single event? For example, I
would like to send an email message 12 hours in advance and have a
pop-up window appear 30 minutes in advance.

My ages-old (1992?) Sun calendar manager does this with separate alarm
setting for email, beep, screen flash, and pop-up for each event. I am
trying to wind down my involvement with Solaris though and would like to
have this functionality in Mozilla.

If this can't be done in the current calendar program, where do I file a
request?

Cheers,

Larry