Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Sorting

Sorting

Pastor Dave

Hi,

Can someone please tell me step by step how to get my
bookmarks to list alphabetically, with folders first?

I can get that to happen in the manage bookmarks
screen, but when I go to the normal browser screen,
they aren't that way.

Thanks!

--

Pastor Dave

"If you believe what you like in the Gospel,
and reject what you like - it is not the Gospel
you believe, but yourselves." - St. Augustine

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/solution.html

http://tinyurl.com/ce97m