Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Listbox without vertical scrollbar?

Listbox without vertical scrollbar?

SJ

Is it possible to have a Listbox with no scrollbar?
I have 3 items in my listbox, and I have the Rows property set to 3.
It still shows me the scrollbar. Any way to get rid of the vertical
scrollbar?

Thanks.
-SJ

Kevin Spencer

Not with a ListBox (HTML Select element). You could create your own custom
Server Control that would use a combination of divs, CSS, and JavaScript to
simulate a list box without a scroll bar. It would entail a good bit of
work, however.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
You can lead a fish to a bicycle,
but it takes a very long time,
and the bicycle has to *want* to change.

news:3Raxf.49822$(E-Mail Removed). com...