Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Html escape text

Html escape text

Lloyd Dupont

I have some text coming in a text box from the user and I would like to
"Html Escape" it.

That is: if the user wrote: "<name=xx/>" I would like to transform it into
"&lt;name=xx/&gt;"
I know there is a function for it, I just can't remember which... going to
look in the doc, but though I could ask here first!

--
I have taken a vow of poverty. If you want to really **** me off, send me
money.

Lloyd Dupont