Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Role & froms authentication

Role & froms authentication

Lloyd Dupont

I'm trying to setup a very simple form authentication in my WebApp (a few
user in an XML file).
I'm also trying to use the Role in my application.

I don't want to use a database.

I'm trying to call Rolls.AddUserToRole(username, role)
but I get an exception: ProviderException

what could I do?

--
I have taken a vow of poverty. If you want to really **** me off, send me
money.