Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Bookmarks to IE

Re: Bookmarks to IE

Jedi Fans

The One wrote:
> How do I transfer my bookmarks into IE from FF. I have used FF for a while
> now and have decided it to be slow, unreliable and practically useless for
> modern browsing.
>
> Anyone know?
>
> Ta

google/ANY search engine can solve this

Jedi Fans

Jedi Fans wrote:
> The One wrote:
>> How do I transfer my bookmarks into IE from FF. I have used FF for a
>> while
>> now and have decided it to be slow, unreliable and practically useless
>> for
>> modern browsing.
>>
>> Anyone know?
>>
>> Ta
>>

> google/ANY search engine can solve this

aka FF -> IE = no simply because MS havent released a new version of IE
for 4 years...

mozilla won't save bookmarks Adam Bailey Firefox 3 10-06-2003 02:27 AM
how to use ONE bookmarks.html for ALL moz installs? Oskar Wild Firefox 1 09-19-2003 03:38 PM
Bookmarks Dave Firefox 0 08-31-2003 07:39 PM
Newbie - Bookmarks from IE favorites Ted Doubtfire Firefox 1 07-24-2003 07:46 PM
Moving bookmarks zadok Firefox 0 07-07-2003 11:56 PM

Advertisments