Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid change ItemIndex

DataGrid change ItemIndex

chandy@totalise.co.uk

Hi,

I need to be able to move individual rows up and down in my datagrid.
the ItemIndex property of the DataGridItem is ReadOnly so how can this
be accomplished? Manual recreation of the dataset and rebinding?

TIA

Chandy

S. Justin Gengo

Chandy,

You are on the right track. You would change an index number in the
DataTable and then rebind.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP