Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom Validator inside datagrid

Custom Validator inside datagrid

Niclas

Hi,

I would like to use the custom validator control to validate a textbox in a
Item template within a datagrid. The post is done by the user clicking a
ImageButton within another Template column in the same grid. My problem is
how to determine what row the imagebutton clicked was at to retrieve a
reference to the textbox I want to validate the data in. I was hoping to
capture this in the Item_Command event, but the validation seem to occur
before this event is run

Does anyone have a sample to how this should be done ?

Niclas