Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PasswordRecovery

PasswordRecovery

paulmac106

Hi,

I'm having 2 problems with this control.

I save the password in the db as clear text, when a user uses the
PasswordRecovery tool the value is then encrypted and sent to the user
encrypted.

Also, can I use the PasswordRecovery tool without the part where it
asks you the security question? I want the user just to enter their
username and the password gets emailed to them.

thanks,
Paul