Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to Add a domain user to a local user group

How to Add a domain user to a local user group

=?Utf-8?B?Um9ja3k=?=

Hi,

I have a webform, with 2 textboxs and a submit button. In the text box1, i
enter a username and in textbox2 I enter the computer name. Both the username
and computer name is in active directory.

When i click submit, I want to add the username from textbox1 into the local
group ("mygroup") on the computer name from textbox2.

I want to use asp.net w vb.net as the programming language.

can someone please give me some code examples on how i should do this?

Thank yo so much!