Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Login in ASP.NET 2.0

Login in ASP.NET 2.0

PawelR

Hello,
I try use ASP.NET 2.0
I configure in ASP.Net Configuration - internet authentication, role for user , user with password
When click Login on Login the server return error:
Invalid value for key 'attachdbfilename'.
How correct my problem? Where I can find this key?

Thx
PawelR

=?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBNVlA=?=

Did you set up the standard database using the web configuration tool
(Website menu, ASP.NET Configuration item). If not, that is the blow up. If
so, check and make sure you have the file in the proper location.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!