Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 ICallbackEventHandler

ASP.NET 2.0 ICallbackEventHandler

Lorenzo Soncini

I have a problem. If I look MSDN the interface who is in the message object
have two virtual method
GetCallbackResult
RaiseCallbackEvent

The tocumentation say me:
void RaiseCallbackEvent (
string eventArgument
)
but when I see the MSDN sample the method RaiseCallbackEvent was implemented
:

public String RaiseCallbackEvent(String eventArgument As String)
{
return eventArgument + " new value";
}

But when I compile the class with my RaiseCallbackEvent i get ana error
because the method is not returning VOID
Any idea? Sorry for my bad english
Lorenzo Soncini

Bruce Barker

the behavior was changed between the beta and the rtm. read the rtm
documentation.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Lorenzo Soncini" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a problem. If I look MSDN the interface who is in the message object
>have two virtual method
> GetCallbackResult
> RaiseCallbackEvent
>
> The tocumentation say me:
> void RaiseCallbackEvent (
> string eventArgument
> )
> but when I see the MSDN sample the method RaiseCallbackEvent was
> implemented :
>
> public String RaiseCallbackEvent(String eventArgument As String)
> {
> return eventArgument + " new value";
> }
>
> But when I compile the class with my RaiseCallbackEvent i get ana error
> because the method is not returning VOID
> Any idea? Sorry for my bad english
> Lorenzo Soncini

Lorenzo Soncini

I reinstall my MSDN
Online the documentation is ok..and I have solved the problem

Thanks
Lorenzo
messaggio news:(E-Mail Removed)...