Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is there a place to download cool themes?

Is there a place to download cool themes?

Javier Martinez

Hi
Is there any place to donwload themes to asp.net pages?
Thanks in advance
Javier

Jon Paal

look here for examples of many stylesheets.
Use their template as a master page layout

www.csszengarden.com

we’re living in the 21st century and some are still confused about evolution,
unbelievable