Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Asp.net forgets session cookies on every page

Asp.net forgets session cookies on every page

=?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=

Is there a way to optimize session cookies so that they actually survive
between different asp.net pages. I am finding that asp.net forgets my
session cookies every time I go to different pages. The only work around I
have is to remind .net what the cookie values are on every single page. For
example:

Response.Cookies("MYCOOKIE")("UserType") =
Request.Cookies("MYCOOKIE")("UserType")

Any help would be greatly appreciated

HttpClient forgets Cookies? Snyke Java 0 01-24-2006 11:48 PM
Thunderbird 'forgets' name and password. Andy J. Firefox 2 12-22-2005 07:26 PM
Forgets password can't send mail! BT Cloutier Firefox 5 08-07-2005 09:39 PM
Persistent Cookies vs. session cookies Andy Fish Java 3 11-06-2003 10:44 AM

Advertisments