Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > need help with this c# article

need help with this c# article

andy

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...efault.aspx#S1

Has anyone seen the equivalent of this in vb.net. i have tried to
translate it but some of the methods im unfamiliar with.

it relates to using the sitemap control dynamically.

RCS

If you have specific lines, you could post them here for translation?

"andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...efault.aspx#S1
>
> Has anyone seen the equivalent of this in vb.net. i have tried to
> translate it but some of the methods im unfamiliar with.
>
> it relates to using the sitemap control dynamically.

Jim Cheshire

andy wrote:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...efault.aspx#S1
>
> Has anyone seen the equivalent of this in vb.net. i have tried to
> translate it but some of the methods im unfamiliar with.
>
> it relates to using the sitemap control dynamically.

Andy,

Download a tool called Reflector from the Internet. Compile the C# code into
an assembly and then use Reflector to convert it to VB.

http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/

--
Jim Cheshire

Latest entry: Digging into Objects