Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to add click for dynamically created User control page?

How to add click for dynamically created User control page?

conckrish@gmail.com

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to add Click event for dynamically
created User control page ?? I have a user control page in datagrid
cell. when i click this user control page it ll redirect to another
page. plz tell me how to add click event ???

Thanx.

Regards,
Krish.