Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Traversing Hash or XML? Which is Fast

Traversing Hash or XML? Which is Fast

thomson

Hi all,
can any one tell me which is fast traversing a XML file or a
hash file is fast, i got few few field names and values in XML which i
will use to retrieve. I can use Hash File also to do the same
operation, Can any one tell me which is faster.

Thanks in Advance

thomson