Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do i make my asp.net app "searchable" via google?

How do i make my asp.net app "searchable" via google?

news.microsoft.com

Hello,
I need some basic understanding of how dns/search engine and all theses work
work with my web site. I have my ownn win2k3 server and has registered a
..com domain .
I have configured dns on the server and my site can be accessed through the
url.
I have added appropriate meta tags in each aspx file.

When i do a search for these keywords on google, i see no match for my site.

WHat i'm i missing?

Many thanks

JB

Christopher Reed

Try this: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
--
Christopher A. Reed

"news.microsoft.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello,
> I need some basic understanding of how dns/search engine and all theses
> work work with my web site. I have my ownn win2k3 server and has
> registered a .com domain .
> I have configured dns on the server and my site can be accessed through
> the url.
> I have added appropriate meta tags in each aspx file.
>

> When i do a search for these keywords on google, i see no match for my
> site.
>
> WHat i'm i missing?
>
> Many thanks
>
> JB

the easiest way to convert a .net windows app to web app? tom ASP .Net 4 10-24-2008 05:57 PM
VB.NET service is not working via windows app, but fine if you invoke via asmx page with IE... warren.lafrance@gmail.com ASP .Net Web Services 1 09-20-2006 01:33 PM
win app and web app mimi ASP .Net 1 07-29-2004 03:19 AM
Asp.net app, Unable to load dll!!, while same dll loads properly in Win form app NGM ASP .Net 0 11-06-2003 10:34 AM