Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Firefox & The New York Times

Firefox & The New York Times

Cesar N. Diaz

Hi folks,

has anyone run into this problem? I just installed version 1.06, but
even in the previous version, the pages, except the front page, of the
newspaper do not display properly. There's no word wrap so the text runs
under the announcements or get mixed up with them.

This just started to happen recently. It seems to happen only with the
NYT.

Any help will be appreciated.

CÚsar

Doug G

Cesar N. Diaz wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> has anyone run into this problem? I just installed version 1.06, but
> even in the previous version, the pages, except the front page, of the
> newspaper do not display properly. There's no word wrap so the text runs
> under the announcements or get mixed up with them.
>
> This just started to happen recently. It seems to happen only with the
> NYT.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> CÚsar

Try clearing Firefox's cache.

Try using a smaller or no minimum font size.

Cesar N. Diaz

"Doug G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Try clearing Firefox's cache.
>
> Try using a smaller or no minimum font size.

I cleared the cache and it worked.

You're the man, thanks.

CÚsar.