Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView: Filtr DropDownList from another DropDownList

=?Utf-8?B?SnVhbmpv?=

Hi,

Before, I was working with Asp.net 1.0 and datagrid. I posted a question for
this issue. The solution of this problem is load the second dropdownlist on
the selectedindexchanged event of the first dropdownlist.

Now, I'm working with ASP.net 2.0 and the gridview. I apply the same method
but the second dropdownlist don't shows the rows filtered, it shows the rows
filtered when the gridview was loaded for the first time.

This my code of selectedindexchanged event

Dim cmbCodClasArt As DropDownList = CType(sender, DropDownList)
Dim Fila As GridViewRow = CType(cmbCodClasArt.Parent.Parent,
GridViewRow)
Dim cmbCodClasDetArt As DropDownList =
Fila.FindControl("GridcmbCodDetClasArtInsert")
'Dim cmbCodClasArt As DropDownList =
CType(dgEquiArt.Items(dgEquiArt.EditItemIndex).Cel ls(5).Controls(1),
DropDownList)
'Dim cmbArt As DropDownList =
CType(dgEquiArt.Items(dgEquiArt.EditItemIndex).Cel ls(7).Controls(1),
DropDownList)
CargarClasDetArt(cmbCodClasArt.SelectedValue) 'Loads the dataview

What's the problem? Could someone help me?