Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Blogging sites / engines

Blogging sites / engines

Paul Aspinall

Hi
I want to start blogging....
I'm looking to use a 3rd party websitewhich can offer a blogging feature,
without having to develop my own.

Can anyone recommend some good blogging service providers??

Thanks

Karl Seguin

Two very popular offerings are:

MSN Spaces
http://spaces.msn.com/

Google's Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/start

I'm sure most people are happy with either.

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"Paul Aspinall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsajqf.3720$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Hi
> I want to start blogging....
> I'm looking to use a 3rd party websitewhich can offer a blogging feature,
> without having to develop my own.
>
> Can anyone recommend some good blogging service providers??
>
> Thanks

clintonG

Check out http://communityserver.org/ which Microsoft uses for its own
forums and blogs.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/

> Two very popular offerings are:
>
> MSN Spaces
> http://spaces.msn.com/
>
> Google's Blogger
> http://www.blogger.com/start
>
> I'm sure most people are happy with either.
>
> Karl
>
> --
> MY ASP.Net tutorials
> http://www.openmymind.net/
> http://openmymind.net/redirector.aspx?documentId=51 - Learn about AJAX!
>

> "Paul Aspinall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsajqf.3720$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Hi
>> I want to start blogging....
>> I'm looking to use a 3rd party websitewhich can offer a blogging feature,
>> without having to develop my own.
>>
>> Can anyone recommend some good blogging service providers??
>>
>> Thanks

Mirror sites vs. Search Engines IGot2P HTML 1 01-20-2008 06:12 AM
Blogging sites Paul Aspinall ASP .Net 4 03-10-2006 01:35 AM
Blogging sites / engines Paul Aspinall ASP .Net 0 12-21-2005 08:46 PM
Search engines and asp.net sites Mantorok ASP .Net 5 11-16-2005 04:42 PM
"Add engines"... how can I "remove engines" ? Jude Barnes Firefox 4 08-19-2004 11:02 PM

Advertisments