Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > exception server error

exception server error

Eric

What does this mean:

The directory 'folder' is not allowed because the application is
precompiled.

I get this exception when I run my webpage on the IIS server (not on the
computer where this site was developed).

rg,
Eric