Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datagrid not completely filling in webusercontrol page 1 in 4 times.

Datagrid not completely filling in webusercontrol page 1 in 4 times.

nigel@idsol.co.uk

Hi

I have a datagrid with button columns that about 1 in 4 times fails to
completely fill the columns. When this happens the rest of the page is
not completed but terminates rendering after the incomplete grid. The
grid is placed within a usercontrol form.

I think this could be the same problem as another web user control form

in that it stops sometimes when populating textbox controls. It always
stops at the same control when inserting the text into the control from

a reader value from my form_load. The string of text is cut of
mid-sentance and the rest of the form fails to render.

Could anyone help?

Thanks