Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > A tabbed navigation web control that supports SiteMapProvider?

A tabbed navigation web control that supports SiteMapProvider?

RCS

Does anyone know of a tabbed navigation control that supports
SiteMapProvider (the same way the menu, breadcrumbs and treeview do in
2.0)??

I'm looking for www.amazon.com style tabbed navigation, but something that
will plug it seamlessly with my exisitng navigation provider. Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgTG92ZQ==?=

I think you will have to do it by hand for now. I am familiar with the
Infragistics Tab Control, not the 2.0 version, but I know the previous ones
up to NA 2005.3 did not.

tabbed navigation mcnewsxp HTML 2 11-03-2010 04:19 PM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 1 12-05-2007 07:12 PM
VoIP phone supports IAX2 and SIP,Supports Auto-provision! gery VOIP 0 10-22-2007 03:28 AM
How to group list into tabbed navigation box jzaiq1@gmail.com Javascript 1 05-05-2007 09:25 PM
Tabbed navigation and CSS kaibo HTML 3 12-29-2005 04:32 PM

Advertisments