Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Problem creating file on remote computer

Problem creating file on remote computer

shawn@adova.com

Hi -

I am trying to save a file from one server to another. Both are on the
same network. When I attempt the operation, I get the following:

There is a time and/or date difference between the client and server.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is a time and/or date
difference between the client and server.

The code is:

StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(sTemplate);
string sZone = sr.ReadToEnd();
sr.Close();

string sNewZonePath = DNSFilePath + _ZoneName + ".new";
using (StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(sNewZonePath))
{
sw.Write (sZone);
sw.Close();
}

This works fine another another client server to the same target
server.

Thanks in advance...