Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to handle both onmouseup event and onClick event

how to handle both onmouseup event and onClick event

JerryG

Hi,
I would like to to handle an image's onmouseup and onclick event. Can anyone
tell me how to do it? Thank you in advance.

Jerry