Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to restore default inbox.

How to restore default inbox.

B T Cloutier

Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
some I created!

Thanks,

Brian

Ed Mullen

B T Cloutier wrote:

> Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
> new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
> some I created!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

I need more info to help.

HOW did you change your Inbox? What do you mean by that?
Could never find new mail? Explain please!
What do you mean by "Now I have a million folders where the inbox was"?
What do you mean by "I lost some"? Some what? Where?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger

"B T Cloutier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
> new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
> some I created!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian

Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.

Beaver472

Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
> "B T Cloutier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
>>new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
>>some I created!
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Brian

> Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.

Well and good, except in order to use MickeySoft, one still needs the
Inbox, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

Ed Mullen

Beaver472 wrote:

> Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
>
>> "B T Cloutier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>> Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
>>> new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
>>> some I created!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Brian

>> Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.
>>

> Well and good, except in order to use MickeySoft, one still needs the
> Inbox, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

The person is a troll. As such, if we just stop responding to its posts
it will die of abandonment and we will be free of its annoyance.

--

Ed Mullen wrote:
> B T Cloutier wrote:
>
>> Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
>> new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
>> some I created!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Brian

> I need more info to help.
>
> HOW did you change your Inbox? What do you mean by that?
> Could never find new mail? Explain please!
> What do you mean by "Now I have a million folders where the inbox was"?
> What do you mean by "I lost some"? Some what? Where?

Tools/account settings/local folders is where I changed it to my
documents folder and lost the custom folders I created before. There is
now a lot of folders from my documents and I have no ides how to get
back the default folder.

Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger

"Beaver472" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IzTDe.9102$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
> > "B T Cloutier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>Help please! I tried changing my inbox because I could never find my
> >>new mail. Now I have a million folders where the inbox was and I lost
> >>some I created!
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>
> >>Brian

> > Easy revert back to Microsoft or anything which isn't Mozilla.
> >

> Well and good, except in order to use MickeySoft, one still needs the
> Inbox, or hadn't you figured that out yet?

MickeySoft, another drone by the looks of things, and someone who knows
nothing, as expected from a Mozilla user.