Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Eventlogs

Eventlogs

JJ

Hi,

If I code an eventlog for an app and I put come code into Global.asax
page in the Application_Error. I would think I would need to restart
app in order for changes in code to take effect, Correct? Is there any
other way to create an event log in app without creating the eventlog
in Application_Error?

Thanks,