Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > FF

Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger

I must admit, FF is becoming more stable with recent updates, random pages
refuse to load only occasionally and not often.

Well done Mozilla crew, get your code sorted.

SteveG

Arnold Schwarz 'E' negger wrote:
> I must admit, FF is becoming more stable with recent updates, random pages
> refuse to load only occasionally and not often.

SG: Shame the same can't be said about IE.

> Well done Mozilla crew, get your code sorted.

SG: I do hope you'll be asking Bill to get IE's code sorted too. After
all he is getting rich(er) every single day by selling sub-standard
product. At least FF is free.

--
Regards

Steve G