Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to deploy iis 6.0 with Remotely Stored Content on UNC Servers and NAS Devices.

How to deploy iis 6.0 with Remotely Stored Content on UNC Servers and NAS Devices.

jason

How to deploy iis 6.0 with Remotely Stored Content on UNC Servers and NAS
Devices.
I deploy website(aspx page) with UNC path,however,I get a error.

Patrice

My guess would be a permission problem. Double check the permission used for
the share.

Nex time, please post the error message you get without waiting for someone
to ask for it...

--
Patrice

news:(E-Mail Removed)...