Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Find HttpHandler which mapped to URI

Find HttpHandler which mapped to URI

Alexander

Because it's impossible to Server.Transfer custom HttpHandlers I need
for workaround and search for Httphandler mapped to custom URI by hands.
Is it possible to find which Httphandler mapped to specified URI using
ASP.NET class library? Or I should analyze web.config by hands?