Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > insert a column in calendar control

insert a column in calendar control

Toni Pohl

Hi all,

I use the calendar control of asp.net 1.1. I want to insert an extra column
for the calendar week.

Is there a (simple) way to insert a column?
I didnīt find a method, not even in the PreRender Event or in the control
itself. I would need the right idea...!

Does anybody have a tip for me how to reach this?

Thanks, Tony