Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > New Version Firefox & Roboform

New Version Firefox & Roboform

wc

I contacted Roboform support because of Roboform crashing with the new
Firefox version. Here is their response:

"Please upgrade Adapter to the latest ver 6.3.7 that supports Firefox
1.0.5."

I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.

WC

Tom

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:48:38 GMT, wc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I contacted Roboform support because of Roboform crashing with the new
>Firefox version. Here is their response:
>
>"Please upgrade Adapter to the latest ver 6.3.7 that supports Firefox
>1.0.5."
>
>I had uninstalled everything, but saved the passwords, etc. I
>reinstalled Roboform with the version they suggested, and it now works fine.
>
>WC

I went thru this drill yesterday and it worked for a couple of hours.
I changed home page from ff to CNN and eveything went to hell in a
handbasket.

I uninstalled roboform and left ff at 1.05 - everything now is
working.

I think the problem is in roboform

Tom

Ron

I have been thinking of getting RoboForm, could you tell me is a good
program, do you like it? I have about 100 site I access and have
different passwords is this what I'm looking for? Did you get the Pro
version or the usb?

--
To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.

Ron...

wc

If you are planning to use more than 10 passwords, you *must* get the
Roboform Pro, as the free version supports only ten. I have the Pro,
and it now works fine, that I have the proper adapter installed with the
latest version of Firefox. I am using just over fifty passwords, and it
is a useful tool.

WC