Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bypass cookies using workstation login

Bypass cookies using workstation login

teddysnips@hotmail.com

My client's system is ASP.NET over intranet/internet.

Currently the system uses session cookies, so the user has to log in
anew every time they close the browser. They have asked me if I can
use their workstation login to identify them, and bypass the security
system this way.

Any thoughts? Comments?

Thanks

Edward