Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to fix the popup windows' button client refirect to login page?

How to fix the popup windows' button client refirect to login page?

ABC

After the application user login, when I click the master page button, it
popup window using javascript's window.showModalDialog function as:

Response.Write("<script
language='javascript'>window.showModalDialog('myUR L.aspx', '',
'dialogWidth:800px:dialogHeight:600px');</script>");

Then, I click the button on the popup window, it will redirect to login
page. It is not my expected. It should to do button events under the popup
window.

How can I fix it?

Eliyahu Goldin

Try putting