Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Locations for Favourites so I can back them up??

Locations for Favourites so I can back them up??

prt2000

Sorry folks - newbie question - can't find the locations for favourites -
can someone please help - thanks

Michel Doucet

Le 14/07/2005 09:28, prt2000 a écrit :
> Sorry folks - newbie question - can't find the locations for favourites -
> can someone please help - thanks

Located in your profile under /Applications/Mozilla/.../bookmark.html

--
Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
.... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé

Bryan Harrison

You don't need to know to back them up.
Go to manage bookmarks. You can then export them to a file from there.
(That's Firefox, but I assume Mozilla is the same)

Bryan

Bryan Harrison wrote:
> You don't need to know to back them up.
> Go to manage bookmarks. You can then export them to a file from there.
> (That's Firefox, but I assume Mozilla is the same)

Can you have that happen automatically every day? No.

That's why you need to know how to back them up.

Ed Mullen

prt2000 wrote:

> Sorry folks - newbie question - can't find the locations for favourites -
> can someone please help - thanks

Your bookmarks are stored in your profile folder in a single file named:
bookmarks.html. Simply backup that file. You really should do a
regular backup of the entire profile:

http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_profile.html

--
Ed Mullen