Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to become good in Documentation and use cases

How to become good in Documentation and use cases

Patrick.O.Ige

How are these things important and how can you become good at it?
Any ideas

agapeton@gmail.com

As an architect, I find documentation critically important to the
success of any project. Not that I'm into the uptight procedured and
processes n stuff...design is great, but nothing beats getting in there
and getting your hands dirty.

You just gotta do what's right for the job. Sometimes the entire world
of UML just gets in the way of the project, othertimes it really does
help. The new "hybrid" UML/real world tools from Microsoft are
absolutely amazing. We don't have a license for the Visual Studio 2005
Team Edition for Architects, but if we did my job would be so much
smoother!