Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > IE vs Firefox hyperlinks?

IE vs Firefox hyperlinks?

Colin

Hi.

Something I find a bit irritating is clicking a link on a newsgroup posting
that opens in IE when I have set Firefox as my main browser, this is
annoying because if I find the site may be of further interest I have to
copy and paste the URL then open Firefox and paste the URL in there in order
to bookmark it.

As I say, I already have Firefox as my default browser, anything I can do to
change hyperlinks in newsgroup posts opening Internet Explorer?

Thanks.

Colin

Michel Doucet

Le 13/07/2005 20:00, Colin a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> Something I find a bit irritating is clicking a link on a newsgroup posting
> that opens in IE when I have set Firefox as my main browser, this is
> annoying because if I find the site may be of further interest I have to
> copy and paste the URL then open Firefox and paste the URL in there in order
> to bookmark it.
>
> As I say, I already have Firefox as my default browser, anything I can do to
> change hyperlinks in newsgroup posts opening Internet Explorer?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Colin

Try to use Setbrowser (Google is your friend ) ... and it will work !

--
Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
.... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé

Colin

"Michel Doucet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Le 13/07/2005 20:00, Colin a écrit :
>> Hi.
>>
>> Something I find a bit irritating is clicking a link on a newsgroup
>> posting that opens in IE when I have set Firefox as my main browser, this
>> is annoying because if I find the site may be of further interest I have
>> to copy and paste the URL then open Firefox and paste the URL in there in
>> order to bookmark it.
>>
>> As I say, I already have Firefox as my default browser, anything I can do
>> to change hyperlinks in newsgroup posts opening Internet Explorer?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Colin

> Try to use Setbrowser (Google is your friend ) ... and it will work !

That was quick ... Thanks )

Michel Doucet

Le 13/07/2005 20:20, Colin a écrit :

>>Try to use Setbrowser (Google is your friend ) ... and it will work !

> That was quick ... Thanks )

You're welcome