Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Search engine-friendly gridview

Search engine-friendly gridview

=?Utf-8?B?QnJhbmRvbg==?=

Is there a way to make the gridview control search-engine friendly?
ie is there a way to make the pager use the querystring instead of session
state and javascript?
Right now, I'm using a custom-programmed replacement for a gridview that is
showing its age and I would like to be able to use a gridview instead.