Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Client-Side Validation

Client-Side Validation

Andre

Hi,

I try to check a Calendar Controls in my Client-Side Validation...

On Server-side it's easy with Calendar.SelectedDate

But how can i make this in Client-Side since we cannot put
ControlToValidate with a Calendar in my CustomValidator control..

Thank you

Joshua Flanagan

You could use the SelctionChanged event of the Calendar to update a
textbox control (hidden, if you like) on your page. Then have your
validator point to the textbox.