Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Validation of viewstate MAC failed

Validation of viewstate MAC failed

Not Me

Hi,

I tend to get this error when attempting to log in to a site that has
had the login page open for a while beforehand. The site uses forms
authentication and asp.net 2. I don't manage the server.

Any tips (sorry for the limited information) for working with this? or
something that I can bring up with the admins?

Cheers,
Chris