Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Google search engine lost

Google search engine lost

a salasky

How can I add Google back to my navigation toolbar?
Thanks

Tom J

http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/index.html

"a salasky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:WsYze.404896$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I add Google back to my navigation toolbar?
> Thanks

Splibbilla

"a salasky" <(E-Mail Removed)> in news:WsYze.404896$(E-Mail Removed):

> How can I add Google back to my navigation toolbar?
> Thanks

it's the default search engine in your options (or preferences in moz suite)

you can also find that by filter "search" that in about:config.

if you have firefox, then if you refer to searchbar (shorter bar near URL bar, where you can pulldown icons for search engines)
the searchengines are SRC files in searchplugins folder. can replace and get more at mycroft.