Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Send Info From PopUp Window To Parent Window

Send Info From PopUp Window To Parent Window

chuckdfoster

How do you send info from popup window to a parent? From the parent, the
user click a link and a popup window appears with a calendar in it. I want
them to click the date in the popup and populate a text box on the parent
window. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

--
Chuck Foster
Programmer Analyst

=?Utf-8?B?SmVk?=

Use window.opener to access the parent window.

window.opener.document.getElementById("mytextbox") .value = 'asdf';