Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Make HTML Table Invisible

Make HTML Table Invisible

chuckdfoster

Can I make an HTML table (Table1) invisible through my ASP.NET code? After
I update the database, I want my form which is in Table1 to dissappear they
can't edit it again.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

--
Chuck Foster
Programmer Analyst

Peter Rilling

You can attach the runat=server to the <table> element and then have access
to it in code. Then you should be able to set the Visible property.

"chuckdfoster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:egj0lKo%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can I make an HTML table (Table1) invisible through my ASP.NET code?
> After I update the database, I want my form which is in Table1 to
> dissappear they can't edit it again.
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice.
>
> --
> Chuck Foster
> Programmer Analyst
> Eclipsys Corporation - St. Vincent Health System

chuckdfoster

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

news:%23bLWCNo%(E-Mail Removed)...