Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview inside Gridview little problems...

Gridview inside Gridview little problems...

Carlos Albert

Hi everyone

I'm working with some nested gridviews. The problem I have is that the
'child' gridview is populated by a select... that depends of the content of
a session().

So far, no luck in getting the session value inside the SelectCommand=
Always end with different erros, seems doesn't like the <% server code %>
inside the SelectCommand at all. Tried also with @value, and other ways, no
luck at all.

So I was thinking of another alternative, that is show/hide columns from the
codebehind. How can it be done? I mean, I know how to show/hide columns, but
how can I access to the properties of the 'child' gridview? =S

Carlos Albert

Ok, made it work.
I declared a public (string) from the codebehind and generated _ALL_ the
SelectCommand in there.
The I just used SelectCommand="<%# SelectCommand_CAT %>">, now it works.
Seems that it doesn't like to concatenate. Lol.

Tnx everyone.
news:u$sY5Bn%(E-Mail Removed)...